Monday, June 27, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
So what's a gal to do when you have something to say, but only one sentence to say it in. You want to be clever, of course, but also witty and smart.
Do you want to just blurt it out? Say it in a under-the-table sort of way to see how clever people really are? You want to say it gracefully, and yet sometimes it's more humerous if you say in an awkward way.
By now I'm sure you've figured out that I'm talking about facebook. One sentence (or at least that's kind of my opinon) to convey to the world, or at least your part of the world, your thoughts, your desires, your questions, your life at the moment.
I've seen status updates that go on for almost half your news feed and I've seen status updates that are all of one word which isn't a complete thought at all.
So what do you think? Which is the best way to announce something? I've given a few samples below; would you care to rate them?
Heather VMS(I love my last name, but I'm not going to type it out everytime thank you very much!)
1. has the Egyptian flu.
2. will soon be getting fat.
3. has once again joined the ranks of pregnant women.
4. is 13 weeks pregnant and hoping for the morning sickness to leave forever!
5. has 27 weeks left of being pregnant.
6. has found a good way to loose weight: have morning sickness round the clock.
7. is excited that Katie is going to be a big sister!
8. is pregnant.
9. is hoping baby # 2 is as easy as baby #1 was!
10. is wondering if she should tell people she's pregnant, or just wait until she gets fat and people start to wonder.