We REALLY had to go to the park the other day. The kids were wild; and I mean wild! Must of had something to do with the full moon; they needed to run off some energy!
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Friday, May 23, 2014
Ben buys (or picks up on the side of the road) old and used lawn mowers and fixes them up at work to sell. They use the extra dollars to buy tools and things they need in the shop and yard to make the job a little easier. He brought one home the other day to show to a guy off Kijiji. He figured he better run it around the yard a few times so the girls got a ride. Katie was too scared until her two-year-old sister did it first.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
A bit late, but have to get it posted before May is done!
Finally warm enough for snack outside!
Can you spot Katie?
So hot, the sleeves better get pushed up!
Aunt Hanna and baby Damaris came for a visit!
Monkey see, monkey do!
First outing to Grandma's house!
Isn't this how everyone watches cartoons?
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Well that month flew by! How did my baby get to be a month old already?
- At three weeks he was 10 lb 6 oz
- I did a rough estimate of his length and he's grown 1.5-2 inches since birth!
- He's wearing three-month sleepers
- Only up once in the night after a 10pm feed It's usually around 3:30am and then he's good until 7ish
- He fusses in the evening and LOVES to be held
- Gives real half smiles
- Is starting to like looking at faces more
- Has been wearing size one diapers since he was a week old
- Is a bit of a spitter
- Has the most kissable squishy cheeks!